If you have a passion to empower, promote and support all women, we would love to have you on our team. Browse our current openings and apply to the positions best matching your experience and skill set.
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Executive Director
Donor Relations Manager Job Summary
The Donor Relation Manager at TMWF will further the mission of TMWF by providing excellent and energetic fundraising support for TMWF’s All programs.
The Donor Relation Manager is responsible for administrative operations of the development department, including donor cultivation and stewardship activities, gift processing, donor acknowledgment, and donor database management.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence.
- Maintain foundation, corporation and individual donor files.
- Continually update and correct database records.
- Assist with preliminary research on prospective corporate foundation and individual donors, as needed.
- Create donors appeal letters.
- Maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials and other duties as assigned for fundraising events.
- Reconcile financial records regularly with Finance. Assure all donations are properly processed for tax purposes for patrons (e.g. end of year tax letters are accurate).
- Handle all administrative details associated with Development-related meetings (i.e. prepare and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, etc.)
- Manage Development team in ensuring a quality stewardship and cultivation program with proper acknowledgment through appropriate means and correspondences, plaques, receptions, and donor appreciation activities.
- Process and acknowledge gifts in a timely and IRS compliant manner
- Provide regular standing reports and ad hoc reports as needed
- General Database processing and data entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Performance and Success Measures
- Success in supporting senior management
- Professionalism and quality of work
- Accuracy of fundraising reports and database records
- Turnaround time for acknowledgment letters and other stewardship activities
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- 5+ years related experience or equivalent preferred
- Nonprofit database experience, Bloomerang preferred
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Occasional night and weekend work
- Rapid work pace, with frequent deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for this position
- Alignment with the mission and values of TMWF
- Computer literacy; database management experience essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, and hit deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Executive Director
Communications Coordinator Job Summary
The Communications Coordinator will work within the development team and is responsible for crafting the overarching message and stories of the organization. The Communications Coordinator will oversee the department’s special projects and day-to-day activities. The Communications Coordinator will work collaboratively with staff, volunteers and oversee the interns.
- Collect and create stories that reflect projects, grant requests, programs and events in written, social post and video forms
- Social Media Management of all digital platforms; LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Monitor, maintain and update all content information on the organization website
- Develop and design all collateral materials for marketing purposes
- Create and publish email blasts, newsletters, annual report, grant announcements and direct mail pieces
- Coordinate the TMWF radio segment, monitor calendar, schedule guests, create script, and create social media posts and promotions
- Event coordination and collateral for special events: Luncheons, Webinars
- Serve as the liaison to the collaborating departments for all external communications branding including the TMWF Youth Group
- Research local and national content to be used in overall branding and data
- Ensure all messaging and branding is aligned for all departments within TMWF
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
- Excellent writing and proficient public speaking skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Prior experience with marketing communications, especially social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and digital marketing
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as Hootsuite, MailChimp, Bloomerang, or similar programs
- PowerPoint, Canva, Adobe Spark, iMovie, Illustrator, basic social graphic design is a plus
Other Requirements/Working Conditions
Tolerate prolonged sitting or standing. Requires bending, stooping, lifting, and carrying objects up to 25pounds, with or without accommodations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and minimum level of work being performed. The employee will be required to perform any other job-related duties as required by the job objectives, and mission and philosophy of Texas Muslim Women’s Foundation, Inc.