If you have a passion to empower, promote and support all women, we would love to have you on our team. Browse our current openings and apply to the positions best matching your experience and skill set.
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Executive Director
Donor Relations Manager Job Summary
The Donor Relation Manager at TMWF will further the mission of TMWF by providing excellent and energetic fundraising support for TMWF’s All programs.
The Donor Relation Manager is responsible for administrative operations of the development department, including donor cultivation and stewardship activities, gift processing, donor acknowledgment, and donor database management.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence.
- Maintain foundation, corporation and individual donor files.
- Continually update and correct database records.
- Assist with preliminary research on prospective corporate foundation and individual donors, as needed.
- Create donors appeal letters.
- Maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials and other duties as assigned for fundraising events.
- Reconcile financial records regularly with Finance. Assure all donations are properly processed for tax purposes for patrons (e.g. end of year tax letters are accurate).
- Handle all administrative details associated with Development-related meetings (i.e. prepare and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, etc.)
- Manage Development team in ensuring a quality stewardship and cultivation program with proper acknowledgment through appropriate means and correspondences, plaques, receptions, and donor appreciation activities.
- Process and acknowledge gifts in a timely and IRS compliant manner
- Provide regular standing reports and ad hoc reports as needed
- General Database processing and data entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Performance and Success Measures
- Success in supporting senior management
- Professionalism and quality of work
- Accuracy of fundraising reports and database records
- Turnaround time for acknowledgment letters and other stewardship activities
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- 5+ years related experience or equivalent preferred
- Nonprofit database experience, Bloomerang preferred
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Occasional night and weekend work
- Rapid work pace, with frequent deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for this position
- Alignment with the mission and values of TMWF
- Computer literacy; database management experience essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, and hit deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Part-Time
Family Law Attorney Job Summary
The Family Law Attorney at TMWF will provide legal representation on family law matters, including protective orders, custody issues, property settlements, and support orders. This position provides legal advocacy, information, and referral to clients,
- Provide legal representation on family law matters (i.e. protective orders, custody issues, property settlements and support orders). Provides legal advocacy, information, and referral to residential and non-residential clients
- Provide legal information and advice to clients regarding family law matters, offering referral and advocacy as needed.
- Attend court hearings as scheduled.
- Hold active membership in the Texas Bar Association and other organizations as determined by the agency.
- Read and interpret documents such as operating manuals, professional journals, law books and the Texas Family Code and all other code and rule books necessary to representing clients.
- Network with the civil and criminal justice officials and law enforcement to facilitate client and community response.
- Must be able to produce documents in a clear, concise, and effective manner befitting the standard of the legal profession; create forms as required by the program.
- Maintain client contact, calendars, hard files and e-files in a consistent and timely manner while meeting all deadlines.
- File legal documents within the judicial courts.
- Maintain sufficient number of CLE units as required by the State Bar of Texas.
- Produce monthly statistical reports.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and updating an attorney referral list.
- Input Data into data management system.
Minimum Requirements for this position
- Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from an accredited law school
- License to practice law in the state of Texas.
- Must be familiar with legal services, resources and procedures available in DFW Metroplex counties where services are provided.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention, case management, and social work theory and ethics highly desirable.
- Experience in and knowledge of the criminal justice system, family violence and family law required.
- Some experience with pro-bono representation preferred.
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
Human Resources Generalist Job Summary
The Human Resources Generalist will be the main point of contact for employee’s queries on HR-related topics. This position will be primarily responsible for coordinating the company’s benefits programs, helping with payroll, and administering policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Implements and supports company-wide policies and procedures, administrative guidelines, and human resources best practices
- Provide recruitment support for direct-hire positions including posting job advertisements, completing initial phone interviews, scheduling interviews with applicable division managers, extending offer letters, and processing pre-employment screenings including background checks and DMV records
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and employment law; applying this knowledge to communicate changes needed in policy, practice, and resources to upper management
- Help payroll collection and data entry each week. Assists with special reports and various projects as needed.
- Update and manage employee vacation usage; Communicate with team members as necessary
- Main point of contact for employee benefits questions and leads the annual benefits renewal
- Serves as the benefits liaison between vendor and employees
- Ensures legal compliance with all federal, state, and local employment statutes
- Manage all workers' compensation and maintain Workers' Compensation (WC) files and log
- Supports the Company safety program (e.g., workers’ compensation, OSHA guidelines, procedures)
- Oversees the performance management system (e.g., feedback, discipline, documentation)
- Supports New Employee Orientation sessions (e.g., new hire paperwork, I-9 Forms, on-boarding program)
- Coordinates training and development efforts (e.g., sexual harassment, administrative procedures, performance management)
- Ensures proper entry, storage, and tracking of employee data (e.g., application, benefits, wages, vacation, sick time)
- Supports the organizational culture that fosters positive employee relations, teamwork, and productivity
- Maintains legally compliant file management procedures (e.g., storage, documentation, destruction)
- Update and manage all organization insurances
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Bachelor degree, and certification in Human Resources
- Proficient in English
- Experience with Tsheets preferred
- 3+ Years of Experience in Human Resources/ Recruiting required
- Thorough knowledge of all federal, state, and local employment-related laws and regulations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and results-oriented
- Persistent, organized, and highly motivated
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement
- Complete background check