Volunteer With Us
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with TMWF. Your gift of time and talent for our programs and fundraising efforts are critical to our mission.
- If you are under 18 and interested in being a member of the Youth Leadership Program, please visit the Youth Leadership Page
- Youth working on special projects such as Girls Scouts, NHS, etc. please use the Contact Us form
- Fill out the volunteer interest form below
- A zoom invitation will be sent to you to attend one of the mandatory virtual bi-monthly orientations (please check your inbox and spam)
- A Signed confidentiality form will be required for all volunteers
- A criminal background check may be required based on the volunteer assignment
- Due to the high volume of applications, please be patient with us, we will contact you soon.
Some examples of volunteer opportunities (additional opportunities will be provided during orientation)
- Fundraising Activities
- Translation Services
- Administrative assistance
- Promote Staff Wellness