Volunteers play an important role in helping Texas Muslim Women’s Foundation accomplish our mission: empowering, promoting and supporting all women and their families. Your commitment of your time makes a meaningful impact in the lives of women and their families and, ultimately, the community.
- Tutor women and children in basic computer and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Assist high school students with the completion of college admission forms
- Teach families basic money management and financial literacy skills
- Answer incoming hotline call requests for resources and support
- Help coordinate youth service projects
- Act as a leader and mentor to fellow youth as a member of the Youth Council
- Organize a garage sale (or other community fundraiser) with proceeds benefiting Texas Muslim Women’s Foundation
- Collect food and other much-needed items on our wish list for the Peaceful Oasis Shelter
- Act as a liaison to your community mosque or other religious institution to increase awareness of the foundation’s mission
- Help with office and administrative duties like data entry
- Participate in our internship program for counselors and social workers
Apply Now to Volunteer
Complete our online volunteer application, then a member of our staff will contact you to coordinate an orientation and background check.